Komar University of Science and Technology
Location: Kurdistan Region of Iraq
Position type: Full time Faculty (Teacher)
Komar University of Science and Technology (KUST) - Sulaymani was established and licensed by the Ministry of High Education and Scientific Research in Kurdistan Region Government, by the official letter no. 17867/7 on October 18, 2009. KUST is a private university governed by a Board of Trustees and run by University Council. Its main campus is located in the city of Sulaymani, in Kurdistan- Iraq. We are at an exciting stage in our development. We are looking forward to have a professional to join our community and to contribute to the success and growth MLS department and Students.
Department of Medical Laboratory Science: The MLS program produce properly trained individuals with the necessary skills, work ethics, attitudes, and professional integrity to enter the health care community. Thus, we need a highly qualified and professional instructor to teach our students..
Job Code: MLS-2016-01
1. Experience in teaching the following courses at undergraduate courses:
a. Principles of Hematology and Lab.
b. Clinical Hematology.
d. Phlebotomy/Diagnostic Techniques and Lab.
2. Designing the assessment tools according to the university regulations.
3. Proctoring during mid and final exam.
4. Conducting research and publishing papers.
5. Advising and supervising student’s projects.
1. Degree: PhD in Hematology or Hematoimmunology or Hematopathology or Clinical Hematology.
2. Experience: at least 5 years teaching in academic sectors.
3. Language skills: English, Kurdish and Arabic.
4. Computer skill: Excellent in word, excel and power point.
5. Others: Active, hard working, responsible, punctual and potential.
Additional information about our department can be found at : http://mls.komar.edu.iq/.
Terms of employment: Full-time
Country: Iraq-Kurdistan Region
Vacancy Available: one
Working hours: 35 Hours/Week (Normally 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Sunday to Thursday)
Place of Work: Komar University of Science and Technology
Reporting To: Chairman /Vice president of Academic Affairs
International Benefit: Providing Accommodation and Round Trip ticket
Appointment Duration: 2 Years.
Probation Period: one semester
Application Deadline: The application will continue until the position is filled